Sunday, October 2, 2011

The First Post!



I've had this blog address for ahwile, but have chosen to ignore it, devoting all of my attention to my other site Oahu Daily Photo instead!  I have some ideas about what I want to do with this one, so here goes:  first post is a Top 5 Quarterly Link-Up in which participants post their favorite five photos of kids / pets from the past three months.  Check out other favorites at Click It Up a Notch.

Bou at the Fourth of July Parade in Kailua.
Buddy playing at Nana & Papa's house.



Bou at Papailoa Beach.

Sibling Love, Foster Botanical Garden.

My little surfer boy.




2 comments:

  1. What wonderful shots. I seriously love every single one. Thanks for linking up with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! I just looked at both of your sites - I am now a follower :) I have very similar equipment - Nikon D5000, 35mm, Tamron, SB 600...however, I don't do any post-processing (yet!). I want to, I just haven't taken the time to learn, so I am looking forward to reading through all the tips and advise on your blog.

    ReplyDelete